The Fortnite V4.4 Content Update is releasing today, and with it comes a brand-new Stink Bomb, changes to the Rocket Launcher, and a new Limited Time Final Fight mode. Save the World gets the 8-Bit Demo.
If you thought your play was the stinkiest part of Fortnite Battle Royale, it's time to think again. Epic has released a Stink Bomb as part of the V4.4 Content Update. The new weapon creates a cloud of poisonous gas that deals 5 damage every half-second you're exposed to it.
Fortnite Stink Bomb Info
- 9-second duration.
- Epic rarity.
- Found from floor loot, chests, and Vending Machines.
- Loot in stacks of 3 with a maximum stack of 5.
Other changes and additions in the V4.4 content update include the 8-Bit Demo in Save the World, and tweaks to the Rocket Launcher's reload time. There's also a brand-new limited time game mode called Final Fight: Teams of 20.
Final Fight: Teams of 20 Info
In this new Fortnite game mode the team with the most players remaining when the final Storm Circle period ends is declared the winner. Teams can tie if players remaining at the end of the countdown are the same.
- Storm circle stops after the 3rd circle.
- When the circles have finished closing in, the final countdown timer will begin.
- The remaining teams will battle it out until the timer expires.
- The team with the most players remaining at the end of the timer wins!
- In the event of a tie, the two (or more) teams tied for the lead win the match.
Fortnite is currently nearing the end of Season 4, with the Week 7 Challenges being the most recently added. Fortnite's Week 8 Challenges start on June 21. If you're wondering when Fortnite is coming to Android phones, check out or Fortnite Mobile guide.