Fortnite V3.6 is here, and the update rained down a bunch of goodies on Battle Royale and Save the Word alike. Aside from the usual bug fixes and gameplay tweaks, there's a new weapon to toy with: A sticky little number called the Clinger.
The Clinger is a grenade affixed to a plunger (I suppose there's a surplus of plungers in the Fortnite universe, as nobody seems to need washroom breaks), which makes it ideal for sticking to objects—and opponents. You can find the Clinger in Treasure Chests, Floor Loot, Supply Drops, and within the guts of Supply Llamas.
Here's the Clinger's stats, as per Epic's official patch notes for V3.6:
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Location: Floor Loot, Supply Drops, Supply Llamas, Treasure Chests
- Explosion Delay (once attached to target): 2.5 seconds
- Player Damage: 100
- Structure Damage: 200
- Radius: 1 Tile
- Max Stack Size: 10
- Pickup Stack Size: 3
Save the World also gains an exclusive new weapon in V3.6: The Noble Launcher. It has a powerful electric charge attack that should be a big help in your endless fight against the hordes. Also, the brand-new Port-a-Fort, which was introduced in Fortnite V3.5, received some adjustments in V3.6:
- Port-a-Fort tires no longer grant falling damage immunity after players bounce off them.
- Port-a-Fort trajectory preview now indicates if it will build with stilts and a ramp.
- Port-a-Fort trajectory now turns red if aimed too high.
Another day, another update. We exist only to help you play at your very best. Visit our hints, tips, and guides for winning at Fortnite Battle Royale, including our guide on Fortnite Battle Royale's Week 10 challenges.