The Fortnite Update V4.2, which launched just today for the hit battle royale game, has added not only the new Epic and Legendary versions of the Burst Assault Rifle, but also the brand new Quad Launcher weapon.
Epic introduced the two new weapons through an announcement on the Epic Games website, although the latter Quad Launcher is unfortunately only available in the co-op Save the World version of Fortnite at the time of writing, and not Battle Royale.
The Epic and Legendary versions of the new Burst Assault Rifle can be found in floor loot, treasure chests, supply drops, and vending machines scattered across the Fortnite Battle Royale map. The weapon uses medium ammo, and deals 32+32 damage every time it fires.
Finally, there are certain gameplay changes that have been made to Fortnite Battle Royale, and we've got the full list just below:
- Added Apples, which replenish +5 health.
- Impulse Grenade drop rate has been increased by 5 per cent.
- Suppressed Submachine Gun damage increased by +3.
- Increased accuracy reset speed by 25 per cent.
- Increased damage fall off range.
- Decreased Trap damage from 125 to 75.
- Added 'Auto-Pickup' option for items on PC and console.
For all the help you could need at mastering Battle Royale, head over to our Fortnite guides hub, or for information on how to complete the latest Season 4 Challenges, head over to our Fortnite Week 3 Challenges guide.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.