Epic has detailed the Fortnite V5.30 Patch with a huge list of patch notes. Headline features and additions in V5.30 are the new Rift-To-Go device, a new Score Royale LTM, and some improved loading times on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
The Rift-To-Go let players create their very own Rift, letting them escape from dangerous situations in a flash (although, other players could of course jump through too). When placed the Rift will remain in the Fortnite map for 10 seconds, with all players who get through being placed in the sky, then skydiving back to the ground.
The Fortnite V5.30 Patch also adds new content to Playground mode. According to the V5.30 Patch notes, Playground mode now has new ATKs available, more jump ramps, and Rifts. We've got some of the best Playground mode creations detailed, and more are bound to be made in the coming days.
Score Royale LTM
Score Royale LTM sees players earning points by performing a variety of different in-game actions, such as opening loot containers or eliminating players. To win, a player, duo or squad must reach a certain number of points.
Score Royale LTM Winning Scores
- Winning Score (Solo): 2000
- Winning Score (Duos): 3000
- Winning Score (Squads): 4500
Score Royale LTM Point Scoring
- Use an Apple or Mushroom: 10
- Open an Ammo Box: 25
- Open a Llama: 50
- Open a Supply Drop: 100
- Eliminate an Enemy: 100
- Open a Treasure Chest: 50
- Find a Bronze Coin: 30
- Find a Silver Coin: 50
- Find a Gold Coin: 100
Other Fortnite V5.30 Weapon and Balance Changes
- Pump Shotgun equip time has been shortened from 0.96 seconds to 0.88 seconds.
- Double Barrel shotgun now has a spread reduction of 15% while crouched.
- Clingers will now only explode when their fuse has expired.
- Impulse Grenade max stack size increased from 8 to 9.
- Bouncers now need line of sight of a player to activate.