Along with a brand new update for Fortnite going live, Epic has released the V6.10 patch notes. Headlining this new patch is the Quadcrasher vehicle, perfect for some destruction in Duos.
Over on the official Epic Games website, the V6.10 patch notes were released. Update 1.85 is now available to download on all platforms, coming in at around 1.4GB.
Just above, you can see the brand new Quadcrasher in action, perfect for destroying enemy structures. This is the third vehicle to be added to Battle Royale, after Shopping Carts and ATKs were introduced earlier in the year.
Elsewhere, brand new in-game Tournaments have been introduced for all Battle Royale players. As we reported earlier today, the in-game Tournaments won't separate those who are playing using a mouse and keyboard, controller, or touch controls, so things could get a little tricky if you're playing on your phone.
Below, we'll list some of the more notable changes introduced through Fortnite v6.10:
- Fixed small props accidentally blocking Trap placement.
- If your PS4 Pro is plugged into a 4K TV, the game now renders at 1440p instead of 1080p.
- Audio memory optimizations for Xbox.
- Physics optimizations for cosmetic items.
- Removes all common item from Disco Domination.
- The Port-a-Fortress has been disabled as we work to resolve some issues related to this item.
- Guided Missile no longer fires the wrong direction.
- CPU performance optimizations on Switch across all threads. This results in a smoother gameplay experience and fewer hitches.
- The music selected in your Locker will now play after getting a Victory Royale!