The latest update for Fortnite Battle Royale is out now across all platforms, and introduces one brand new mode, and an upgraded weapon. The Pump Shotgun is nothing new for Battle Royale players, but the Team Rumble Limited Time event definitely is.
First up we have the new version of the Pump Shotgun. While this weapon could previously be found in the Common, Uncommon, and Rare types, Epic and Legendary versions of the weapon can now be found in Battle Royale, dealing out 105 and 110 damage respectively.
Secondly, there's the new Team Rumble LTM. This mode pits two teams of 20 players against one another, and the first team to 100 player eliminations wins the game. There's a 5 second delay when respawning after you die, and you keep all weapons and other items you've obtained so far in the match.
Elsewhere, the following changes have been made to Battle Royale through Fortnite update v6.31:
- Added Stink Bombs to Supply Drops.
- Removed Double Barrel Shotguns from floor loot.
- Removed the ability to repair the Mounted Turret.
- Reduced the in-air speed when using the Glider Redeploy feature in supported game modes.
- Increased the Dynamite explosion height against players from 192 units to 300 units.
- Added the ability to pick up and throw back Dynamite with a lit fuse.
- Improvements to level streaming performance on Xbox One and Switch.
Fortnite Season 6 might still be ongoing, but the next seasonal event for Battle Royale is on the horizon. Head over to our Fortnite Season 7 guide for a recap of everything we know so far about the upcoming event.