If you loved the Cube Monsters in Fortnite's Fortnitemares Halloween event and are sad that the event is over, be sad no more. Those monsters are back, this time in their own LTM. If you hated those monsters, be happy that they won't be annoying you during normal Fortnite Battle Royale matches.
The new Limited Time Event, added in the Fortnite V6.22 Update, is called Team Terror and sees an army of Cube Monsters running around the map. Two teams fight each other while these foes run about and cause mayhem. Full details on the Team Terror LTM from the V6.22 patch notes are below:
- Two teams of 32 players. Eliminate the other team to win.
- Monster spawners are scattered throughout the map and also appear each time the storm closes in to a new circle.
- Monsters can drop weapons or ammo when destroyed. Gold monsters and monster spawners drop Legendary items when destroyed.
- Farming resources increased 75% over default.
- Increased floor loot spawn likelihood by 15%.
- Floor loot spawns double ammo.
- Ammo boxes spawn triple ammo.
- Chests spawn double ammo & consumables.
- Supply drops spawn double ammo, and an extra consumable, resource drop and trap.