Forza Horizon 4 is getting a taste of James Bond, with the Best of Bond Car Pack. The pack, containing 10 classic cars from the film franchise, will be available when the game releases.
Included as part of the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and available to everyone else as a separate purchase, the Best of Bond Car Pack includes cars from Goldfinger, The World is Not Enough, The Spy Who Loved Me, and more. The entire car list from the Bond Car Pack is below.
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)
While you won't be able to use gadgets while racing, Forza Horizon 4's Forzavista mode (a kind of virtual showroom) will let you view each car's secrets. These include the 1964 Aston Martin DB5's revolving number plate. The Best of Bond Car Park will also include two Bond outfits, and six phrases for the game's multiplayer Quick Chat system.
Forza Horizon 4 releases on Xbox One and PC on October 2, although Ultimate Edition buyers will have access from September 28. Xbox Game Pass members will get access on October 2. If you want the game without having to pay a membership fee, you can pre-order Forza Horizon 4 (or go for the Ultimate Edition). For more on the gorgeous racer, head over to our Forza Horizon 4 guide.