Only days ago, Humble was adding games from Rockstar, Capcom, Square Enix and more to its End of Summer Sale range, which set out to knock a whole bunch of cash off of the prices of some publishers best games in an effort to ring in the Fall.
Now, as the End of Summer Sale range is coming to its end, it's Bethesda's time to shine. Here, you'll find everything from the original Doom games to Wolfenstein 2, with little gems like Prey, Rage, Fallout: New Vegas and Call of Cthulu in between.
As for what's up for grabs, here are some of the highlights:
- Prey for £19.99 / $29.99 / €29.99
- Fallout 4 for £13.39 / $20.09 / €20.09
- Doom for £13.39 / $20.09 / €20.09
- Dishonored 2 for £22.49 / $29.99 / €29.99
- Skyrim Special Edition for £14.99 / $19.99 / €19.99
- Wolfenstein: The New Order for £11.24 / $14.99 / €14.99
- Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for £7.49 / $9.99 / €9.99
- The Evil Within Bundle for £7.19 / $9.99 / €9.99
- Rage for £1.99 / $2.49 / €2.49
- Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth for 99p / $1.24 / €1.24
- Ultimate Doom for £1.49 / $1.24 / €2.49
- Quake 4 for £3.24 / $3.74 / €3.74
- Quake 2 for 99p / $1.24 / €1.24
For what it's worth, Prey was a game I played through and thoroughly enjoyed for all of its BioShock-esque atmosphere and sci-fi horror vibes. Wolfenstein: The New Order being cheap is a good excuse to play through it before the new game comes out next month. Also, Call of Cthulu is a very weird, moderately broken PC adventure game from the early 2000s that is absolutely worth a shot for the matter of pennies it'll cost you.
If you've got any suggestions or recommendations for anything in this range, feel free to leave a comment below.