Indie game hit Slime Rancher is getting a surprise collector's edition courtesy of Fangamer. Pre-orders for the $64 collector's edition are available today through the Fangamer website.
Slimer Rancher from developers at Monomi Park first came out in August 2017. A digital version of Slime Rancher is slated for August 21, 2018 or you can check out a physical retail version coming out for PS4 and Xbox One on September 4.
Fangamer's Collectors Edition for Slime Rancher comes with a variety of physical good related including:
- A copy of Slime Rancher for PS4, Xbox One, or Steam
- Kitty-Carrier box (illustrated by Aimee Cairns)
- Lucky Slime coin bank (modeled by Shawn Witt)
- Satin Display Pillow (designed by Jenna Murphy)
- Beatrix LeBeau bandana (designed by Nina Matsumoto)
- Oversized, die-struck Newbuck coin (designed by Tony Kuchar)
- Slime Taxonomy puffy sticker sheet (designed by Tony Kuchar)
Fangamer is also releasing the Slimepedia official strategy guide by Kari Fry, who did the Stardew Valley Guidebook. If you pre-order both the collector's edition and Slimepedia you'll save an extra $7 off the purchase.
Slime Rancher is a first-person faming simulator where players live on an alien world running a ranch where they raise the slimes they collect and breed.
Pre-orders for Slime Rancher Collector's Edition are $64 for the PS4 or Xbox One physical edition, $59 for the Steam digital edition, and $49 for the goods without the game. There's also a sale on existing Slime Rancher merch until August 30, so check it all out on Fangamer's Slime Rancher page.