Nintendo just showcased a ton of incoming indie titles for Nintendo Switch. Highlights include Everspace, Terraria, This War of Mine, and Windjammers 2.
It was all part of a new Indie Highlights trailer, released earlier today. 15 games were detailed all in all, with each given a release window. Here's every Nintendo Switch game announced during the recent Indie Highlights showcase:
- Night Call - Noir-tinged point and click adventure game where players take on the role of a Parisian taxi driver. Release date: Early 2019
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - A 2D Hack and Slash platformer, starring a shapeshifting monster-boy. There's an awesome anime-style soundtrack: "Monster Boy! fighting for our future filled with love and joy". Release date: November 6, 2018.
- The Gardens Between - Surreal puzzle game in which players manipulate time to solve vertically winding sets of logic puzzles. Release date: September 20, 2018.
- Streets of Rogue - Procedurally generated twin-stick shooter. Four player coop action with roguelike elements to spice things up. Release date: Winter 2018.
- Slay the Spire - Encounter bizarre creatures, and build a powerful deck in this card-based fighting game. Release date: Early 2019.
- Windjammers - Retro frisbee action game, you know the one. Release date: October 23, 2018.
- Windjammers 2 - The sequel to the cult-hit Windjammers. Release date: 2019
- Terraria - 2D side-scrolling Minecraft-a-like. Release date: 2019.
- Prison Architect - Build and manage your own prison, keeping inmates happy and productive. There's a full story mode, exploring the moral and legal grey areas of prison life, and an expansion coming later this summer. Release date: Available now!
- Morphies Law - Multiplayer arena shooter in which the size of your character directly affects its abilities. Giant legs? Jump higher. Puny Arms? Hit weaker. Release date: Tonight at 19:00 CEST.
- Bad North - RTS game with roguelite elements. Defend a series of islands from invading Viking hordes. Release date: Available now!
- Moonlighter - RPG Zelda-like with giant bosses and gorgeous 16-bit art-style. Release date: Autumn 2018.
- This War of Mine - A brutal survival sim in which players must keep a group of refugees alive. Hard decision crop up often, and always have severe consequences. Release date: November 2018.
- Children of Morta - Fantasy Hack and Slash with awesome pixel art and action-packed dungeon crawling. Release date: Early 2019.
- Everspace Stellar Edition - Roguelike space sim. Customize and pilot your own spacecraft, and use it to carve your own path within a sprawling universe. Release date: December 2018.
- Baba is You - quirky puzzle game in which you rearrange words to solve riddles. Release date: Autumn 2018.
At the end of the presentation, another Nintendo Direct was teased. It is said to arrive "very soon", so we'll be sure to keep you updated. You can check out the full presentation in the video embedded above.