Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is finally out worldwide in cinemas. To mark the new film launching, Jurassic World Evolution has received a brand new update, bringing in free new dinos from the film, on top of new bug fixes.
Over on the Jurassic World Evolution forums, an official post by Frontier announced the new batch of creatures. You can see a complete list of the new dinos below, that are available in Jurassic World Evolution right now.
But there's also plenty of bug fixes and adjustments that have been made to Jurassic World Evolution by Frontier in the new update. You can see the full list of bug fixes (some of which are quite vague) just below:
- Various stability fixes.
- Various performance improvements.
- Localisation updates and text fixes.
- Controller layout screens added.
- Animation improvements.
- 4x4 AI improvements.
- Various hit check and paving improvements.
- Dinosaur ragdoll enhancements.
- Various UI fixes and improvements.
- Dinosaurs will now fight on steeper slopes.
- Contracts now show the correct progress.
- Helicopters now try their best to avoid monorails.
- Dinosaurs try to avoid fighting underwater.
For anything more on the new game from Frontier, you'll want to head over to our Jurassic World Evolution guides hub. If you need a complete walkthrough of the brand new dinos, including the Indoraptor and more, you'll want to check out our complete Jurassic World Evolution DLC guide.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.