Frontier Developments has detailed a brand new update for its dinosaur theme park sim Jurassic World Evolution. Update 1.4 adds a host of new features to the game, including a new challenge mode and variable difficulty options.
You’ll be able to get sink your teeth into Jurassic World Evolution Update 1.4 on September 13, when you’ll be able to enjoy the following new additions:
- New Challenge Mode
- Adjustable options for dinosaur lifespan, available money,
- Adjustable difficulty settings for dinosaur variety, rating, guest count, and economics
- Adjustable power station toggle, and power requirement settings
- New lighting options available once players have achieved 5 stars on each island in
- Career Mode
- New contract types
- New camera features allowing players to watch enclosures from the guests’ POV, and a first person camera on the monorail (Yay!)
- Korean and Italian language support (VO and subtitles)
- Scale changes to certain dinosaurs, including the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Spinosaurus, Giganotosaurus, and Giganotosaurus
- Addition quality of life improvements includes a camera zoom toggle, new information in the Genome Library, and shortcuts to research notes.
The new Challenge Mode drops players on Isla Nublar with limited funds and resources. The player must complete the challenge in the fastest time possible, with penalties applied for contract cancellations and Hammond Foundation fees.
The developer is teasing a new update video to go live on the Jurassic World Evolution YouTube channel soon, which will show off the new features. In the meantime, you can check out our Jurassic World Evolution Guides hub for tips on creating your dream dinosaur theme park.