Little Friends Dogs and Cats is the Nintendogs spiritual successor you’ve been waiting for. It allows you to take care of a wide selection of dogs and cats, as you level them up and become closer with them. You can also dress them up, and decorate the house that they live in, though you’ll need tickets to do so. Tickets are the rarest item in Little Friends Dogs and Cats, with many of the game’s more extravagant pieces requiring them to unlock. To help you get started, we’ve put together this Little Friends Dogs and Cats Tickets Guide. We’ll take a look at the Ticket Types you can get, and how you can earn them. We’ll also see whether or not you can buy Tickets outright.
How to Get Tickets in Little Friends Dogs and Cats
If you’re looking to get more Tickets in Little Friends Dogs and Cats, you’re in luck. We’ve listed the best ways to get Tickets below:
- Competitions - Each Competition type will award you with a different kind of Ticket. You can see the rewards available by heading to the Competition section of the main menu.
- Statues - While taking your Dog for a walk in Little Friends Dogs and Cats, you’ll want to keep an eye out for statues. Sitting at them will grant you tickets.
- Discs - Taking your Dog out to train with discs will do more than increase their happiness. Using medium and long-ranged discs will have a chance to give you tickets on a successful catch.
Little Friends Dogs and Cats Ticket Types
There are three types of tickets to collect in Little Friends Dogs and Cats, each with its own selection of items to spend it on. Here’s what each type is used for.
- Blue - decorations, walls, rugs, themes
- Pink - clothing
- Green/Orange - Furniture, high-rated food items
Little Friends Dogs and Cats Ticket Rewards
The easiest way to get Tickets in Little Friends Dogs and Cats is to participate in Competitions. Each difficulty level will award you a different type of Ticket. Here are the rewards for each competition type.
- Beginner - 5 Blue Tickets
- Amateur - 10 Pink Tickets
- Semi-Pro - 20 Green and Orange Tickets
- Pro - Blue Tickets
- Master - Pink Tickets
Can You Buy More Tickets in Little Friends Dogs and Cats?
You might be wondering whether there’s a way to get ahead in Little Friends Dogs and Cats using real money. Unfortunately, there are no microtransactions to be found in Little Friends Dogs and Cats, so you’ll need to earn them the old-fashioned way.