Near the end of the Luigi’s Mansion 3, Toad will go missing. E.Gadd sends them on a mission to get an upgraded part for the Poltergust, though as revealed in some great shaky-cam footage, Toad gets lost. Here’s where to find them.
Where to Find Toad
You’re given very little info on where Toad disappears to, only a short cutscene that you cannot replay, annoyingly. You’ll notice that there are a lot of pipes around, and this is your first clue. Here’s where to go.
- Make your way to B2 level.
- Now head to the Storage Room.
- You can Use Gooigi here to head across, make sure to turn off the water.
- Slam down to move the box Toad is hiding in.
- Now suck at his head and fire him over the wall to Luigi.
Where is the Upgrade Part?
Once you’ve found Toad, you can get busy looking for the part. It’s pretty easy to find, just head back into the Reservoir room and then across the bridge platform. Toad will point it out to you. You’ll need to knock the upgrade down by firing Toad at the shelf it is sat on.