Humble Bundle, the folks behind a seemingly endless supply of charity-benefitting batches of video games, ebooks and software are back once more. This time, the Humble Store is not only celebrating (or mourning) the end of summer with its appropriately titled 'End of Summer Sale' range, but promising that every few days, a fresh batch of games will be added.
With that in mind, you may want to head over to the Humble Store and take a look at what's on offer at the moment before everything rotates in a few days' time. Currently, you can find titles from publishers like Ubisoft, Devolver Digital, Paradox and Techland, among others.
Some highlights from the current range:
- Hotline Miami for £1.39 / $1.99 / €1.69
- Hotline Miami 2 for £2.99 / $3.74 / €3.74
- Gods Will Be Watching for £1.39 / $1.99 / €1.79
- Shadow Warrior 2 for £17.49 / $19.99 / €18.49
- Luftrausers for £1.74 / $2.49 / €2.24
- Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition for £15.99 / $23.99 / €19.99
- Cities: Skylines for £11.24 / $14.99 / €13.99
- Stellaris for £17.49 / $19.99 / €19.99
- Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition for £13.99 / $17.99 / €16.79
- Rainbow Six: Siege for £20.99 / $23.99 / €23.99
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands for £26.79 / $40.19 / €40.19
- For Honor for £19.99 / $29.99 / €29.99
- Watch Dogs 2 for £22.49 / $29.99 / €29.99
- South Park: The Stick of Truth for £6.24 / $7.49 / €7.49
The End of Summer Sale is set to finish on September 21st, but be sure to keep an eye on the site for new games added to the range each day.