More from USgamer
Newegg also announced its Black Friday deals for this year, mostly on PC hardward and laptops. However, Newegg will have video game consoles and equipment on sale as well for prices mostly similar to those seen at other retailers for their own Black Friday deals.
Newegg's Black Friday deals will begin on November 20 at 10 AM ET.
For a full rundown of holiday deals, check out our complete Black Friday Guide. Otherwise, here are the biggest deals Newegg will have for video game consoles and accessories.
- PlayStation 4 Slim (1TB) - $199.99
- Xbox One S (500 GB) - $189.99
Accessories and Bundles
- PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Controller - $39.99
- Xbox One Controller - $39.99
- PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle - $299.99
- Oculus Rift with Touch controllers - $349.99 (normally $399.99)
Here are Newegg's complete Black Friday listings for more details on its PC and laptop deals.
This article may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and buy the product we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.