Nintendio is celebrating the 50th anniversary of popular manga magazine Shonen Jump with a new re-release of the NES Classic. The kicker? It will feature classic games based around famous Shonen Jump properties.
The re-release, presumably because it's only slated for Japan-only at this point, will be modeled like the Japan Family Computer. Also it's going to be gold for some reason. So if you're a huge collector of Japanese consoles, this one might be a literal trophy in your collection.
Here's a list of games included in the 50th anniversary Shonen Jump version of the NES Classic.
- Tag Team Match: MUSCLE
- Dragon Quest
- Fist of the North Star
- Dragon Ball: Shenron no Nazo
- Kinnikuman: Kinnikusei Oui Soudatsusen
- Saint Seiya: Ougon Desetsu
- Captain Tsubasa
- Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu Kanketsu-hen
- Famicom Jump: Hero Testuden
- Sakigake!! Otokujuku Shippuu Ichi Gou Sei
- Ankoku Shinwa: Yamato Takeru Desetsu
- Tenchi wo Kurau (Destiny of an Emperor)
- Hokuto no Ken 3: Shin Seiki Souzou Seiken Restuden
- Dragon Ball 3: Gokuden
- Captain Tsubasa 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Kyoushuu! Saiyajin
- Magical Taluluto-kun: Fantastic World
- Famicom Jump II: Saikyo no Shichinin
- Rokudenashi Blues
The NES Classic Mini, Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary version will retail in Japan for 7,980 yen (~$73.01 USD). For more on the Nintendo's efforts with its classic consoles, check out or SNES Mini guide.