Paper Mario The Origami King is a surprisingly long game that will take you across the world of Paper Mario, from sea to sky. There's a lot to do and see, tons of collectibles to find, and a handful of difficult boss fights to clear. To help you on your adventure we've collected all of our guides in this Paper Mario The Origami King Walkthrough. You'll be able to use it as a reference while playing, and we'll be adding more and more guides in the coming weeks.
On this page:
- Paper Mario The Origami King Walkthrough
- Overlook Mountain
- Whispering Woods
- Temple of Shrooms
- Autumn Mountain
- Toad Town
- Shogun Studios
- The Great Sea
Paper Mario The Origami King Walkthrough
We've listed out all of our Paper Mario The Origami King guides below. We've also made sure to break them up by topic, so that you can easily find what you're looking for. More guides will be added soon.
Temple of Shrooms
- How to Get on the Roof of the Mansion in Toad Town
- How to Unlock Accessories/best accessories
- Unlock all sounds
- Should You Buy the Shogun Studios Royalty Pass?
- Where is the Staff Room in Shogun Studios?
- House of Tricky Ninja Toad Painting Locations