This page will serve as USGamer’s primary Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 Walkthrough and Guide. It contains a variety of tips to help you improve at the game, as well as guides for finding in-game collectibles and Easter Eggs. We will also include methods for earning stars, coins, and XP to help you level up fast and unlock special items.
Along with the popular multiplayer modes, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 features a number of single player activities for players to enjoy. Our quest walkthrough portion of this guide will separate the quests based on quest giver to allow you to navigate through the quests more easily.
More tips and features will be gradually added to this guide, so be sure to check back here for any new updates. We have also included several basic tips to keep in mind before delving into the craziness of Zomburbia.
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 Tips
- If you’ve previously played the first Garden Warfare, don’t forget that you can import your characters into Garden Warfare 2. Check the mailbox in the backyard to get started.
- Take time to explore the Backyard Battleground. There’s plenty of fun secrets to discover all over the neighborhood!
- There are multiple ways to swap between the plant and zombie teams while in the backyard. You can use the recruitment kiosks to swap to the opposite side, or select Respawn in the start menu and press Switch Team in the upper right corner to change teams and select characters.
- Don’t be afraid to have some alone time before diving into multiplayer. Play Solo Ops or Solo Play to get used to new characters and level them up in the process.
- Save up extra coins before going on a spending spree in the sticker shop. Purchase different sticker packs to obtain a variety of items.
- Always invest in extra Minion Booster Packs to keep a steady supply of consumable plants and zombies ready for Ops modes and Turf Takeover.
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 Features and Guides
This guide contains a breakdown of the six new character classes: the Imp & Z-Mech, Super Brains, Captain Deadbeard, Citron, Rose, and Kernel Corn.
This guide describes some of the unique features of the Backyard Battleground, your own personal hub area in Garden Warfare 2.
The Flag of Power offers a unique way to earn coins and become acquainted withe various characters in Garden Warfare 2. This guide offers a few tips to help you defend the flag.
Coins are the in-game currency that allow you to purchase sticker packs and unlock characters. This guide will show you how to quickly earn XP and coins to level up fast in Garden Warfare 2.
This Indiana Jones Easter Egg can be found on the multiplayer map Seeds of Time. Follow our instructions to locate the secret passage and get the ball rolling.
Multiplayer is one of the most popular features of Garden Warfare 2. Keep these tips in mind before playing multiplayer, and you'll be at the top of the lobby leaderboards in no time.
The Unicorn Chomper is a Legendary Character in Garden Warfare 2 that is available as a loyalty reward for those who devoted time to the first Garden Warfare. Head back to the previous Garden Warfare and follow these tips to earn Rank 313.
Garden Warfare 2 offers plenty of options for battling players online. Check out this guide for a breakdown of each multiplayer game mode.
Stars can be used to access various features in the Backyard Battleground. Follow this guide to begin earning stars and unlocking unique items.
Golden Gnomes are rare and coveted collectibles hidden throughout the game. This guide shows you where to look for them in multiplayer.
Not all chests cost stars in Garden Warfare 2. Here are some locations where you can find chests loaded with free coins.
If you've been struggling to get an S-Rank score in the Crazy Targets Range, check out this guide for tips on how to speed through the course in record time.
Solo Ops is a great way to earn coins. Learn how to assemble the best Solo Ops team as either the plants or the zombies.