Sony Computer Entertainment has announced that the PlayStation Experience 2016 will be held in Anaheim, CA on December 3 and 4. The show will begin on Saturday, December 3 with the PlayStation showcase press event. Following the showcase, Sony will have developer panels, merchandise sales, PlayStation VR demos, and PlayStation 4 Pro demos on 4K televisions.
The Capcom Cup 2016 will also be taking place at the PlayStation Experience this year. This is the culmination of the Capcom Pro Tour, with qualifying players fighting it out to become the Street Fighter V world champion and take home a bit of the $250,000 prize pool.
Here's the nitty-gritty for the PlayStation Experience:
Where: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday, December 4, 2016, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Two-Day Early Bird Ticket: $60 // Early bird available until Sunday, October 16 or while supplies last (whichever comes first)
- Regular Two-Day Ticket: $75
- Saturday Only Ticket: $45
- Sunday Only Ticket: $40
Sony recommends you register with your PlayStation ID when purchasing tickets, so there will probably be some assorted freebie for attendees. Tickets can be purchased right here.