PlayStation is holding a sale for PS owners with up to 50 percent discounts on select items, and up to 60 percent for PS Plus subscribers.
The Mid-year sale is a semi-annual sale for PlayStation customers with deals on some pretty big titles. There are hundreds of games on sale, but you're probably interested in some of the bigger game sales.
Among some of the discounted games are several Ubisoft titles including a slate of recent releases like Assassin's Creed Origins, Far Cry 5, and For Honor. JRPG fans can find discounts on Final Fantasy titles like X/X-2 HD Remaster, and western RPG fans can find discounts on Bethesda titles as well as CD Projekt Red's Witcher 3. Here's a list of select sales that we've picked out from the PSN store page.
- Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition - $59.99 (40 percent off)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $42.99 (57 percent off)
- Far Cry 5 - $47.99 (20 percent off)
- FIFA 18 - $23.99 (60 percent off)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - $14.99 (40 percent off)
- Fallout 4 - $17.99 (40 percent off)
- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - $24.99 ($49.99)
- DOOM - $15.99 ($19.99)
The PSN Mid-Year sale ends July 17, 2018 at 8am PT so you have about two weeks to decide if any of these sales are for you. And remember the Steam Summer Sale is still going and ends July 5 so you have some options if you're deal hunting.