Sony Computer Entertainment has announced the contents of the demo disc that comes with every PlayStation VR unit. The UK version of the VR headset gets a demo disc with 8 VR demos, but the North American version bumps that number up to 18!
"When it comes to VR, seeing is believing. It's hard to get a sense of the magical worlds that VR transports you to by just reading about the games, or seeing photos and videos," said PlayStation Bran Marketing vice president John Koller in a post on the PlayStation blog. "For that reason, we're including a free demo disc in each retail PlayStation VR unit (both the launch bundle and core unit) that's jam-packed with content."
The full list of demo includes:
- Allumette (Penrose)
- Battlezone (Rebellion)
- DriveClub VR (SIE WWS)
- Eve: Valkyrie (CCP Games)
- Gnog (KO_OP)
- Harmonix Music VR (Harmonix Music Systems)
- Headmaster (Frame Interactive)
- Here They Lie (SIE WWS)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
- PlayStation VR Worlds (SIE WWS)
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard - Kitchen Teaser (Capcom CO., LTD.)
- Rez Infinite (Enhance Games)
- Rigs Mechanized Combat League (SIE WWS)
- Thumper (Drool)
- Tumble VR (SIE WWS)
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (SIE WWS)
- Wayward Sky (Uber Entertainment)
- Within (Within)
The demo disc will also be available for download on the PlayStation Store after the headset releases. PlayStation VR is coming to retail for PlayStation 4 on October 13, 2016.