Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX is a huge game which'll take you to every corner of the world as you try to save it all. We've got everything you'll need to know here in our Mystery Dungeon DX Guide Hub, whether you're new to the series or an experienced player.
On this page:
- Getting Started for Beginners
- Levelling Up and Farming
- How to Beat All the Bosses
- Exploring Dungeons and Helpful Tricks
- FAQs and Miscellaneous
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX Guides
With so much to cover, we've divided our guides into groups to make it easier for you. You can see them all listed in the contents above, so just click on those, or scroll down to see the full options available.
How to Play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX for Beginners
In these guides we'll cover the basics of gameplay, what you'll need to know going in as well as some useful tips and tricks that aren't always obvious for newcomers.
- Which Starter Should I Choose?
- Hunger, Food and Belly Explained
- Auto-Mode Explained
- How to Switch Party Leaders and Use Tactics
- How to Recruit Pokemon to Your Team
- Meeting, Handling and Recruiting Munchlax
Levelling Up and Farming
Now that you know the basics of gameplay, we can go over some of the deeper nuances to help you bring down harder dungeons and enemies, talking about how to make yourself, your moves and your team more powerful than ever.
- How to Evolve Your Pokemon
- Linking and De-Linking Moves
- Move Growth and Powering-Up Attacks
- How to Mega Evolve
- Farming Experience
- Farming Money
- How to Find and Recruit Shiny Pokemon
Here we'll cover the game's bosses and boss fights. We've arranged them chronologically for you, so you'll know what to prepare for as you make it through the game.
- Team Meanies
- The Mankey Squad
- How to Recruit All the Legendary Pokemon
Here we'll cover all the most important things to know when traipsing through Mystery Dungeons, how to make it through safely and how to come out on top too.
- How to Escape Dungeons
- How to Increase Your Bag Inventory Space and Rank Up
- How to Steal from Kecleon
- How to Move Over Any Terrain and Through Walls
- How to Get Through Magma Cavern
- How to Get Through Sky Tower
- Why Isn't My Map Showing Enemies and Items Anymore?
- How to Open Mystery Houses
Mystery Dungeon DX FAQs
Here we'll go over all the little things, whether it's changing aspects of your team or just all the things that make Mystery Dungeon unique.
- How to Change Your Name and Team Name
- Everything New in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX
- Does Save Data and Progress Carry Over from the Demo?
That should be everything you need to save the world and reclaim your lost humanity! Of course, if you want to know about Kat's first impressions with the game you can follow this link, or go here to see our Joel's full review.