The PlayStation Store is having its annual Golden Week sale where some of the top Japanese games are heavily discounted. Starting today you can find some steep discounts on games like Persona 5, Danganronpa, Yakuza.
You can check out the full list of sales over at the PSN website, but we've highlighted some particularly good discounts available today. The sale will go on until May 6 so you'll have some time to figure out your shopping list.
- .hack//G.U. Trilogy - $34.99, PS Plus $29.99 (Originally $49.99)
- Danganronpa ½ Reload - $23.99, PS Plus 19.99 (Originally $39.99)
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony - $47.99, PS Plus $41.99 (Originally $59.99)
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition Demon Hunter Bundle - $14.39, PS Plus $8.99 (Originally $35.99)
- Gravity Rush Remastered - $11.99, PS Plus $8.99 (Originally $29.99)
- Knack - $5.99, PS Plus $3.99 (Originally $19.99)
- Monster Hunter: World - $47.99, PS Plus $44.99 (Originally $59.99)
- Nier: Automata - $35.99, PS Plus $29.99 (Originally $59.99)
- Persona 5 - $32.99, PS Plus $26.99 (Originally $59.99)
- Persona 5 Ultimate Edition - $99.99, PS Plus $87.99 (Originally$124.99)
- Yakuza: Kiwami - $20.99, PS Plus $17.99 (Originally $29.99)
Some of the games featured in this sale are some of our best reviewed games of the past year. These include megahits like Monster Hunter: World, Game of the Year contenders like Nier: Automata, and personal favorites like Persona 5.
For a full list of sales, head on over to the PSN Store website where there are currently deals on PS4, PS4, and PS Vita games. Also consult our list of Best PS4 games if you're unsure of some of your shopping picks.