Happy Patch Day, Xbox PUBG players! Patch 11 is live, and it offers improvements to the game's stability, optimization, and inventory management. Players should also (hopefully) see a reduction in game crashes across the coming days.
Here's what's been tuned up in the latest update, as per the official Xbox PUBG message board.
Performance / Optimization / Stability
- Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance
- Optimized vehicle profiles to improve framerate
- Additional fixes to reduce crashes
- The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips
- Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments - players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad
- Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons
- A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
- Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity
- Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly
Also, a vital reminder: You're entitled to a free varsity jacket in honor of PUBG for Xbox passing 5 million players. It should arrive in your inventory by March 22.