Rockstar games announced a new update that includes some more fixes to network stability and bugs so that players won’t find themselves booted from sessions as often. The Red Dead Online update 1.04 is live now.
Rockstar Games previously announced changes were coming to Red Dead Online’s economy, which had proven controversial, and network performance. Rockstar already tweaked the economy but said that network stabilization efforts would come shortly afterwards. Now they’re here. We have the full patch notes below so check them out.
RDR2 Story Mode General/Miscellaneous
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck at 90 percent when loading an autosave made immediately after the mission ‘Country Pursuits’, if it was the only open mission.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on loading screen when trying to restart game after completing the mission ‘County Pursuits’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90 percent when loading a save in Chapter 2, if they had set up camp near Horseshoe Overlook after completing ‘The First Shall Be Last’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90 percent when loading after loading an autosave or manual save.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose access to all weapons and equipment in their weapon wheel after completing a mission replay in Guarma.
Red Dead Online General/Miscellaneous
- Fixed an issue where players removing an injured horse from the stable swithout healing it would result in the Scrawny Nag appearing when whistling for their horse.
- Fixed an issue where players could not exit the house in the Mission ‘Love and Honor’.
- Fixed an issue where players could be unable to load beyond 90 percent in the Red Dead Online beta unless they entered Story mode first.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at a black screen after a Posse leader quit the lobby in the mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players could crash to the Xbox Home screen when resuming from a suspended state after connecting to Xbox Live services.
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from Rockstar game services with error 0x99395004 after completing part 2 of the mission ‘Honor Among Horse Thieves’