While the announcement might have leaked a little ahead of time, pre-order bonuses for Red Dead Redemption 2 have now been officially announced.
Although the pr-order were originally leaked and then scrubbed from the Microsoft store, a ResetEra user was able to grab a snap of the details before they were taken down. The full pre-order bonuses for Red Dead Redemption 2 feature a war horse, an 'Outlaw Survival Kit', and in-game cash for the single player mode of the game.
Announcing Red Dead Redemption 2 pre-order bonuses, Special Edition and Ultimate Edition. Pre-order now for Xbox One: http://go.redirectingat.com?id=87431X1573192&xs=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FXJJnhnOPEj pic.twitter.com/sJyXkmxWLJXbox (@Xbox) June 4, 2018
The full pre-order for the Special and Ultimate editions of Red Dead Redemption 2 include:
- Bank Robbery mission and Gang Hideout in single player (Special/Ultimate edition).
- Dappled Black Thoroughbred horse (Special/Ultimate edition).
- Talisman and Medallion story mode items (Special/Ultimate editions).
- Cash bonuses and discounts (Special/Ultimate editions).
- Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit (Ultimate edition).
- Two outifts for your online character (Ultimate edition).
- Black Chestnut Thoroughbred horse (Ultimate edition).
- Survivor theme for your camp (Ultimate edition).
"After pre-ordering your copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 through the Microsoft Store on Xbox, this GTA $500,000 bonus can be downloaded by searching for '$500,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online' on the Microsoft Store," reads the pre-order listing.
After being delayed twice out of 2017, Red Dead Redemption 2 now has a release date of October 26, 2018. Check out our Red Dead Redemption 2 everything we know guide for more information on lead character Arthur Morgan, as well as the rumored battle royale mode.