Resident Evil 7 is out today, but Capcom is also looking towards the game's future with more downloadable content! The studio has announced that the first DLC pack, Banned Footage Vol. 1, will be coming to PlayStation 4 on January 31. The Xbox One and Steam versions will see the DLC a few weeks later on February 21, and all versions will cost $9.99.
Banned Footage Vol. 1 includes two pieces of story DLC and one new game mode.
- Bedroom: Figure out how to escape from a locked room - but don't let Marguerite Baker know you've been out of bed.
- Nightmare: Fend off waves of enemies and survive until morning while crafting useful items and traps to stay alive.
- Extra Mode: Ethan Must Die: A tough-as-nails mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PS VR).
Banned Footage Vol. 2 will likewise include two tapes and a new game mode. It will be launching on February 14 for PlayStation 4 owners, while the Xbox One and Steam releases will come on February 21 again. Banned Footage Vol. 2 will cost $14.99.
- 21: Gamble life and limb in a deadly game run by Lucas Baker.
- Daughters: See what the Baker family was like before the tragic events of Resident Evil 7 biohazard.
- Extra Mode: Jack's 55th Birthday: Race against the clock and feed Jack tons of food in this comical extra game mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PS VR)
The Resident Evil 7 Season Pass will have an additional story episode to round out the package. The Season Pass will cost $29.99 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.