Star Wars: Battlefront has a lot of cool content to explore, whether you're taking on the missions or one of the many multiplayer modes. However, it also has something that toy collectors are going to love – unlockable diorama figurines that you can show off to your friends.
These 3D models are displayed across four different environments – Tattooine, Hoth, Endor and Sullust – and can be unlocked by reaching specific goals in either Multiplayer or Missions Modes. These are pretty cool to view, and ideal for collectors too.
So how do you unlock them all? Here's a guide that breaks it all down!
Rank and Score
- Stormtrooper, Tattooine – Reach Rank 10.
- Princess Leia, Hoth – Reach Rank 50.
- Han Solo, Tattooine – Earn 1,000,000 in Multiplayer.
- T-47 Airspeeder, Hoth – Win ten matches of each Multiplayer game mode.
- AT-AT, Hoth – Play at least 30 matches of Walker Assault, doesn't matter which side.
- Endor Rebel with Smart Rocket, Endor – Finish all Battle missions on Master difficulty while playing against AI soldiers.
- AT-ST, Endor – Finish all the Survival missions on Master difficulty.
- Luke Skywalker, Endor – Find all the collectibles over the course of each Mission. (There's a count of how many you still need as you play.)
- Emperor Palpatine, Sullust – Find every star on every Mission, including the Master difficulty ones.
- TIE Fighter, Sullust – Destroy at least 150 vehicles.
- Magmatrooper, Sullust – Get at least 1,500 kills with an Imperial soldier.
- Tattooine Rebel, Tattooine – Get at least 1,500 kills with a Rebel soldier.
- Scout Trooper, Endor – Execute 250 headshot kills.
- Millennium Falcon, Tattooine – Get 100 kills with either the Slave-1 or the Millennium Falcon.
- Darth Vader, Endor – Defeat 250 soldiers using any given Hero.
- X-Wing, Tattooine – Pick up and use at least 200 power-ups.
- Shadowtrooper, Hoth – Reach Level 3 at least once with every Trait.
- Boba Fett, Tattooine – Use all the Star Cards and get at least one kill with each weapon.
- Slave-1, Sullust – Ride in vehicles for a total of ten hours.
Twi'lek Rebel, Sullust -- you can also earn a bonus figurine by downloading the Star Wars: Battlefront Companion app and playing the Base Command game. Simply get a three-star rating in the game and you'll unlock Twi'lek.