Today is the start of the Steam Summer Sale. From now until July 5, Steam will be marking down the price of select games so that you can buy them now and not play them for months. Among the first day's biggest sales are price cuts for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and the Fallout Series.
First, PUBG got its first discount ever with a 33 percent off deal that brings down the game's price from $29.99 to $19.99. Okay, yes the deal actually began two days ago, but the price will be discounted throughout the Steam Summer Sale until July 5.
For fans of post-apocalyptic RPGs, there's a deal on the entire library of Fallout games with discounts ranging anywhere from 30 to 75 percent off. You can pick up every Fallout game all the way up until Bethesda's Fallout 4 at steep discounts. Here's the full list below.
- Fallout 4 –$14.99 (was $29.99)
- Fallout 4: G.O.T.Y. - $29.99 (was $59.99)
- Fallout 4 Season Pass - $24.99 (was $49.99)
- Fallout 4 VR - $41.99 (was $59.99)
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition – $9.99 (was $19.99)
- Fallout New Vegas Ultimate - $9.99 (was $19.99)
- Fallout Classic Collection - $9.99 (was $19.99)
- Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel - $2.49 (was $9.99)
- Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game - $2.49 (was $9.99)
- Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game - $2.49 (was $9.99)