Banjo Kazooie just released for Super Smash Bros Ultimate, and the pair are shaping up to be quite the fighters. They are a little tricky to get the hang of however, though if you're familiar with Duck Hunt Duo you'll no doubt see some similarities. To help you get up to speed, we've put together this Super Smash Bros Ultimate Banjo Kazooie Tips Guide. We'll take a look at the new fighters' move set, final smash and give some tips on using them.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Banjo Kazooie Tips
Banjo Kazooie just released in Super Smash Bros Ultimate. They are a duo fighter, though have less in common with Ice Climbers and more with Duck Hunt Duo. Often, Kazooie is used as a weapon, to pretty impressive effect. We've had the chance to play around with this new fighter, and have listed our Super Smash Bros Ultimate Banjo Kazooie Tips below:
- Banjo’s down-air is extremely effective at spiking, though take care as you’ll fall if you miss.
- The back-air hits three times, useful for throwing your opponents off guard.
- You can hold down the neutral special for auto-fire, though damage of each projectile will decrease.
- You can jump after using up special
- Up special is also very useful for edge-guarding.
- Your side B is Wonderwing. This is an invincible dash attack with limited uses.
- You cannot refill uses of Wonderwing, it will only reset once you lose a stock
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Banjo Kazooie Moves
Now that Banjo & Kazooie have been added into Super Smash Bros Ultimate, we have a full list of their special moves. We’ve included them in the table below.
|Special Move Controls||Special Type||Special Move Name|
|B||Neutral Special||Egg Firing|
|Left Stick Left/Right + B||Side Special||Wonderwing|
|Left Stick Up + B||Up Special||Shock Spring Jump|
|Left Stick Down + B||Down Special||Rear Egg (Down + B)|
|B when FS Meter is Full||Final Smash||The Mighty Jinjonator|
Smash Bros Banjo Kazooie Stage
As part of DLC pack 3, Banjo Kazooie will be added to Smash Bros Ultimate. Looking at the trailer, a new stage is on its way too. You can check out the screenshot below:
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Banjo Kazooie Final Smash
Banjo Kazooie fighter’s Final Smash is The Mighty Jinjonator. It summons the final boss from Banjo Kazooie to deal massive damage to opponents. It seems to be a pretty good Final, though you’ll need to get close to your opponents for it to land.