If you're like me sometimes you like to wind the day down by hitting the couch, grabbing a beer, and play some video games. Maybe Red Dead Redemption 2. Well, our partners at Red Dead Radio thought that was easy mode and created a Red Dead Redemption 2 drinking game rule set.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 drinking game ruleset was established across two Red Dead Radio episodes. As you know we've partnered up with Jared Petty who is hosting an in-depth podcast series on all things Red Dead Redemption 2. In two episodes featuring guests Jon Ryan and Andrea Rene respectively the ground rules for a Red Dead Redemption 2 drinking game was established.
Some of these rules won't come into play a whole lot, like say if you come across a double rainbow in-game. Others, like accidentally shooting someone or crashing your horse into a rock will surely mess you up. Seriously, those two alone are killers but there's at least eight or so rules I've seen that I know will cause me trouble. Here are the rules below:
- ...Arthur smashes through a door
- ...Arthur tries to pick up cigarettes but you can't
- ...Dutch starts ranting
- ...you try to hitch your horse but you can't
- ...you accidentally shoot someone
- ...Arthur says "I don't know..."
- ...Arthur says "well..."
- ...the gunsmith compliments your weapon cleanliness
- ...you want to shoot Micah
- ...squash a rabbit or a chipmunk with your horse
- ...you see a double rainbow
- ...walk into a shop and the shopkeeper is mad at you the moment you enter
- ...Arthur says "Who let the imbecile out of the asylum?"
- ...your horse crashes into a rock
- ...whenever coming across kidnapped lady or snakebite guy
- ...you witness animals attacking the trapper
- ...Arthur says "HEY THERE MISTER!"
- ...Arthur finds a lady trapped under a horse
- ...you notice that an NPC you killed in town has been replaced by a new NPC
Are you brave enough to tackle the challenge? Remember you must be 21 or older in the United States to drink and if you do, we ask you do so responsibly.
For more on our Red Dead Redemption 2 coverage check out our Red Dead Redemption 2 guide for a complete walkthrough. Also we spoke to real cowboys last week to get their thoughts on Red Dead Redemption 2 so check that out as well.