This week’s PUBG Event Mode is called “Dodgebomb”, and sees three, 10-person teams drop onto the battlefield armed with level-3 gear, grenades, and a frying pan. It’s a first to 100 points deathmatch with respawns enabled.
The mode is the latest in a series of event modes that have been regularly added into PUBG. Each one sets different parameters and restrictions on play, often stripping out certain classes of weapons. Dodgebomb is the craziest yet, offering an explosive-filled take on the classic PUBG War Mode.
PC players will be able to jump into Dodgebomb on August 9 at 7PM PST, right up until August 12 at 7PM PST. We’ve listed some additional info on the mode below:
- Dodgebomb is a War Mode event
- 30 Players across 3 teams on Erangel
- Players spawn with 20 frag grenades, a molotov, lvl 3 armor, and a frying pan
- Knock-downs are disabled. When you take lethal damage, you die instantly
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points
- If no team reaches 100 points before the time limit, the team with the most points wins
- 10-person squads only. Auto-matching on
- No weapons or vehicles spawn in the world.
- Weather is Sunny
- Red zones are disabled
- Killer spectating is disabled
- Care packages are disabled
- Friendly fire is disabled
For full details on the new Dodgebomb Event Mode, you can head over to the official blog post. For general info on how to get ahead in the game, there’s our PUBG Tips Guide.