PUBG Corp has announced this week’s PUBG event, and it centers around 45 calibre weaponry. It’s called “Sanhok Forty-Fivers” and limits weapon spawns to Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s and throwables.
The new event continues the recent trend of PUBG Corp adding custom event modes into the game. Each one has special parameters, either restricting what weapons will spawn or focusing in on one area of the map. The main event rules for Sanhok Forty-Fivers are as follows:
- 80 Players fight in Sanhok. The safe zone starts out small and is visible from the beginning.
- The only weapons that spawn are Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, and throwables.
- Care packages contain Vectors, 0.45 ACP rounds, Lvl 3 gear, and other useful items.
- The mode is limited to four-man squads. Auto-matching can be turned on or off (you don’t have to play as a full squad of four if you don’t want to)
- The mode is limited to 80 maximum players (20 teams of four players)
- Red zones are disabled
- Killer spectating is enabled
- Weather is set to “Overcast”
- Teamkilling is disabled
You’ll be able to jump into Sanhok Forty-Fives on August 2 at 7pm PST. The event will run through until August 5 at 7pm PST. Sanhok is the newest map to come to PUBG. It’s significantly smaller than its predecessors, encouraging more player encounters and close range combat. For more details on Sanhok, head over to our PUBG Sanhok Map Guide. For general info on how to get ahead in the game, there’s our PUBG Tips Guide.