Introduced in the Frontier Pursuits update, Madam Nazar is the most important character in Red Dead Online for any self-respecting Collector, paying you for collectibles and treasure as well as selling you vital equipment that'll help you find even more of both. However, Nazar’s profession keeps her on the road, and changes where she sets up shop changes every day without any immediate clue as to where she can be found. We’re here to help with that.
How to Find Madam Nazar
The first time you meet her to register as a Collector, Madam Nazar is always in the same place: to the North-West of Armadillo in Cholla Springs, helpfully marked with a yellow icon on your map. However, after you buy a collector’s bag, she’ll begin to relocate across the world every 24 hours.
As of this current date we’ve seen twelve different spots across Red Dead Online’s vast map where Madam Nazar may appear on a day-to-day basis, and can be spotted by her large, brightly-lit and highly-decorated caravan. Which of these 12 spots she’s in changes randomly every day, and we’ve marked them below for you to find. If you’re looking for the most efficient way to search, we recommend starting at the top-right of the map and working your way South-West through the various hotspots towards New Austin. Unlike the many treasures you bring to her, Nazar’s caravan is not hidden in any way, and should be obvious the moment you’re in the same area.
Madam Nazar’s Locations
- Roanoke Ridge. Fast travel to Annesburg town, go briefly West, then North up the main road until you see her.
- Bluewater Marsh. Travel either South from Van Horn Trading Post or North from Saint Denis along the main road, close to the Grave Marker.
- Bolger Glade. Can be found either going West from Saint Denis, or South from Rhodes.
- Eastern Heartlands. Go South-West from Emerald Ranch, hugging the edge of the Lemoyne Border.
- Three Sisters. Head North from Emerald Ranch in the direction of the lake named O’Creagh’s Run.
- Cumberland Forest. Ride North from Valentine, sticking close to the Dakota River, until you’re nearly level with Fort Wallace in the East.
- Eastern Heartlands. Go South from Valentine, again staying close to the Dakota River.
- Little Creek River. Head North from Strawberry until you’re past the Big Valley, then head West along the edge of the Little Creek River.
- Tall Trees. Go directly West from Blackwater, past the Great Plains, until you’re nearly North from Manzanita Post.
- Manteca Falls. Run South from Thieves Landing, staying on the Southernmost road. You should see her when you’re North of Manteca Falls.
- Cholla Springs. The place she first introduced herself, Madam Nazar is back to the North-West of Armadillo, set up by the road.
- Rio Bravo. Head South from Benedict Point, following the Rio Bravo border, then go East with the road when it curves along with the River. You should see her before you hit Plainview.
How to Find Madam Nazar with a Collector’s Map
If you don’t want to go through the process of checking every location, there is another, quicker, but more costly way: use one of the Collector’s Maps that Madam Nazar will sell you by going into your satchel and reading it. Each map is a one-time use item and highlights three hidden treasures to be found, but if you haven’t found Nazar that day, her icon will replace one of those three treasures. It’s quicker to find her, but you’ll lose out on the opportunity to get an extra piece of lucre. If you've got the time to spare, it might be better just to go searching.
What You Can Get From Madam Nazar
Nazar sells numerous items and trinkets that can’t be obtained anywhere else, including rotating cosmetic items such as masks and belt accessories. She also sells Collector-specific equipment that’ll unlock as you level up, such as a shovel and metal detector, as well as the aforementioned single-use Maps that can be used to narrow down the location of treasure across the world.
Now that you’ve found Madam Nazar, you’ll need something valuable to sell her, so why not check out our guide on how to collect all the antique coins and make over five hundred dollars in just under an hour? Or if you’re curious about expanding beyond the role of Collector, check out our guide on specialist roles and see what each one has to offer. Or you could just go to our Red Dead Online guides hub, where we’ve got all the info you’ll need to be true-grit gunslinger.