Far Cry New Dawn Review Summary
Far Cry: New Dawn cuts away some of the bloat of its predecessor Far Cry 5, to deliver a cleaner, more focused experience. The visual style breathes a good degree of life into a setting we've seen before, and Expeditions add more variety on top of that. The systems push you towards repeating content, but the boring rewards don't back that up. And hunting, once one of the core parts of Far Cry, is mostly an afterthought here. Despite those problems, New Dawn's short running time is a boon and the story provides closure to those who played the previous game. If you played and loved Far Cry 5, pick up New Dawn. If you didn't, know that it's still fun, but you'll lose some of the context.
4/5Read our full review
COMMUNITY QUESTION | Metro Exodus, Far Cry New Dawn, Crackdown 3, Anthem... and Tetris 99. It's a big week for video games!
Last time we saw the Young Deputy, he was pretty worse for wear. Did he make it to Far Cry New Dawn?
It’s back to Hope County for another round of action-packed debauchery, though this time it looks a little different. Here’s everything you’ll need to survive the post-apocalyptic wastelands of Far Cry New Dawn.
- Far Cry New Dawn Best Weapons - Weapons List, Elite Weapons, Upgrade Weapons
- Far Cry New Dawn Treasure Hunts - Locations, Solutions, Rewards
- Far Cry New Dawn Photograph Locations - A Thousand Words Mission Solved
- Far Cry New Dawn Music Player Locations - Audiophile Mission Solved
- How to Get More Far Cry Credits in Far Cry New Dawn
- Far Cry New Dawn: How to Get More Ethanol Fast and Easy
- Far Cry New Dawn Circuit Boards - How to Get More Circuit Board Fast
- How to get Timber the Dog in Far Cry New Dawn
- Far Cry New Dawn: How to Get Horatio the Giant Boar
- Far Cry New Dawn Monstrous Animal Locations - How to Kill Monstrous Animals
- Far Cry New Dawn Best Perks - How to Get More Perk Points, Perks List
The industry and community has changed around E3. Can E3 remain relevant in the modern day?
We get our first real glimpse of The Father in the sequel to Far Cry 5, and a very trippy vision quest.
After the Great Collapse, Hope County rises again with new life, new weapons, and a new enemy.
It was a packed night of reveals at The Game Awards. Here are all the announcements!