The two sides of NBA 2K are once again on display in this year's version. One side is the immensely polished and ambitious design that has propelled it to the top of the sports sim heap. The other is the tacky, brand-heavy microtransactions that dominate its showcase mode. I think the former outweighs the latter, but it's too bad that microtransactions overshadow what should otherwise be an amazing love letter to the sport of basketball. At least there's always franchise mode.
4/5Read our NBA 2K19 review
Here's all the NBA 2K19 tips and tricks you need, including offense and defense controls, NBA 2K19 player ratings, and how to score points easily.
- NBA 2K19 Offense Controls Guide
- NBA 2K19 Defense Controls Guide
- NBA 2K19 Scoring Guide - How to Score Points Easily
- NBA 2K19 Player Ratings - All-Time Player Ratings, All the Best NBA 2K19 Players
- NBA 2K19 MyTeam Guide - Beginner Tips and Tricks
- NBA 2K19 VC - How to Earn NBA 2K19 Virtual Currency Quickly, VC Prices in NBA 2K19
- NBA 2K19 MyCareer - How to Earn VC Quickly in MyCareer
- NBA 2K19 Best Dribble Moves - All the Best Dribbling Animations in NBA 2K19
- NBA 2K19 Best Custom Jumpshot - The Best Jumpshot for MyCareer
Here's everything you need about NBA 2K19, including the NBA 2K19 release date, cover star, and the 20th Anniversary Edition. Plus NBA 2K19 pre-order info.
Visual Concepts bends ever so slightly on NBA 2K19 microtransactions.
NBA 2K explores basketball outside of America.
Want a sneak preview of the upcoming season? Here you go.
Famous actors, minor leagues.
Quality of life changes and more are coming to NBA 2K19.
The first international star to grace the cover.
Following a leak, 2K Games has officially revealed NBA 2K19 with LeBron James on the cover of the 20th Anniversary edition.