Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Despite a new developer at its helm, Shadow of the Tomb Raider ends up feeling like more of the same. The new additions to stealth are great; the bow continues to be one of the best in all of video games. Then guns enter combat and the self-reflective story falls flat, making Shadow sometimes a chore to get through. The puzzles in those tombs are pretty spectacular though. I guess she really is the Tomb Raider now.
3.5/5Read our Shadow of the Tomb Raider review
"I'd be extremely surprised if we didn't see more [Tomb Raider]."
Other releases include The Walking Dead and Batman.
"Brave the storms, defeat the forces of The Pillar."
You can also demo Shadow of the Tomb Raider for free today.
Here's our full Shadow of the Tomb Raider guide, featuring puzzle walkthroughs, Mural, Document, and Artifact collectible locations, and more.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Cozumel Guide - How to Find All Murals and Artifact Locations in Cozumel
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Peruvian Jungle Guide - How to Find All Murals, Artifacts, Documents, Monolith Locations
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Kuwaq Yaku Guide - How to Find all Monolith, Documents, Artifacts, and Mural Locations
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bucket Puzzle Guide - How to Solve the Bridge Puzzle
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Mystery of the White Queen Guide - How to Solve the Chess Pieces Puzzle
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Trial of the Serpent Guide - How to Solve the Blood Channel Maze Puzzle
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider San Cordoba Challenge Tomb Guide
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Eye of the Serpent Guide - How to Complete the Water Wheel Puzzle
Solo and co-op action.
"It was always a trilogy."
Here's everything you need to know about Shadow of the Tomb Raider, including the final release date, all the gameplay we've seen, and our own impressions.
"Players will not want to go back to the previous generation of consoles!"
Lara Croft is not herself, but she isn't completely gone either.
Tailor the game to how you like to play or opt for the super tricky 'Deadly Obsession' setting.
I've stroked a llama before too. Magnificent beasts.
What kind of Lara Croft will we be left with?
"Lara gets a 7! You get a 7! And *you* get a 7!"
The human cost of Lara's quest for ancient artifacts is finally laid bare in Eidos Montreal's latest action-adventure.
Lara Croft's latest adventure from Eidos Montreal is putting the cap on her origins.
Lara's going to be back a lot sooner than you think, and she might be heading to South America.
PODCAST | A Kirby Star Allies review, Shadow of the Tomb Raider leaks, and more.
There's no way the new Tomb Raider game isn't real.